Abuse of ARIN policies.

Joe DeCosta joe at decosta.org
Fri Apr 27 18:39:29 EDT 2001

ok, why does ANYONE need more than say 10 IP's for 100 domains
hosted??? and thats high traffice hosting too
i've seen networks do gigabytes in a few hours with as little as 15 IP's
and something like 250 domains....with ssl......on NT no less........

Joe DeCosta
joe at decosta.org
~Off to see the wonderful wizard of Oz!~
~because of the wonderful things he does!~