WebHosting Policy- SSL (fwd)

steve steve at host-all.com
Fri Apr 27 13:58:24 EDT 2001

I agree with you too, Joe. However, implementation of name based hosting
will not be easy for the small hosters.. especially those running NT farms.
The only other concern I really see is accountability..  tier 1 providers
like WorldCom will have tons of IP's at their datacenters while small
Mom-and-Dad hosters will not be able to get them, thus creating a monoply in
IP based solutions over the short run; which, as we all know, leads to long
term gains.

Steve Conzett