WebHosting Policy- SSL (fwd)

Joe DeCosta joe at decosta.org
Thu Apr 26 21:14:28 EDT 2001

I'm curious if you really understand the implications of "just get IPv6
working and forget about all this really are.  EVERY router in the world,
and ever workstation MUST be either upgraded or patched to work with both
IPv4 and IPv6, and until they are all patched we can't begin to move over
to IP6.  IP6 is too far away because of what will have to be done with
every router etc......workstations and end users aren't going to be that
hard, because it's either replace some files in the system folder (mac),
update some DLL's (windows), or replace some libraries and madify the
kernel (*nix), the client side is the easiet to convert, get all the
routers done and we can do it, but until then, we have to just deal with

Yes Sir, we'll get right on it, Sir :)

Kevin