Welcome to the VWP list

Alec H. Peterson ahp at hilander.com
Wed Oct 18 11:04:42 EDT 2000

Greetings all,

Thank you all for joining the virtual web hosting policy discussion list.
Our goal for this list is to attempt to come up with some intelligent
changes to the now-suspended ARIN web hosting policy.  The goal is to have
this group (along with the ARIN advisory council) come up with recommended
changes no less than eight weeks before the next ARIN public policy meeting
(tentatively scheduled for early Spring 2001).

In a day or so I will send a message to the list summarizing numerous
objections that have been raised about the policy both on other mailing
lists as well as at the public policy meeting.  In the mean time, if anybody
would like to start things off with suggested fixes for the policy that
would be grand.

Alec

Alec H. Peterson - ahp at hilander.com
Staff Scientist
CenterGate Research Group - http://www.centergate.com
"Technology so advanced, even _we_ don't understand it!"