transfer process

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at cwusa.com
Wed May 10 16:57:03 EDT 2000

Having gone through a huge transfer (MCI to Cable & Wireless) I do not
understand why there would be any problems with providing ARIN a
justification. It actually made it easier to apply for additional address
space because all issues were cleared up on all address space at the time of
the transfer. I do not see the need to change the process. Any company
abiding by the RFC and keeping good records should have no problems
justifying transferred space or when requesting additional space. Just my
experience and thoughts.