quick question

jamie jamie at COMET.NET
Thu Mar 6 23:56:30 EST 1997

Hey all--

Re: The ARIN FAQ...
question 16 states (in part)

"This education is expected to take several forms, such as, policy and
procedure training..."

What form will this training take? I ask just cuz I'm interested
in the training for my own dubious purposes.
 I realise that policy and procedure training IS an aspect of
technical ability, albeit a small one, but it'd be nice to see
ARIN maintain some type of webbified archive expanding upon
its recommended reading list.
 I hope this list returns to some semblance of a low bullshit
forum. I actually used to learn from it.

thanks,

jamie                                                       jamie at comet.net

ps- Hey micheal d. ---could you cc: the answer to me? I'm afraid it may
get lost in the noisestorm.
:)
        http://www.comet.net  Charlottesville, Va. 804-295-2407
     "When arguing with a fool, make sure s/he's not doing the same."
     Why do you need PGP? mail jamie at comet.net with Subject:GET PGPDOC
       For PGP public key, mail jamie at comet.net with Subject:GET KEY