The latest

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 25 11:39:38 EDT 1997

Jeremy,

Jeremy Porter wrote:

> In message <33B0F761.5B55 at ix.netcom.com>, Jeff Williams writes:
> >Jeremy
> >
> >//Jeremy Porter wrote:

> >> It has nothing to do with domain names, it has to do with IP addresses.
> >
> >  This not wholey a accurate statment.
> At first I thought you were misguided, now you have made it know to
> one and all that you are deliberately ignorate and or stupid.

  Well if that is wat you choos to believe that is of course your
own chioce.  I obviously don't agree.  >;)

> This issue has been fully covered on this list and others.  To claim
> that DNS and IP allocations are linked is clearly false.  And since you
> don't bother to provide any new information to back this one line
> claim that my statement was not "wholey" accurate, it is clear that
> your intent was to muck rake the lists you CCed this to.

  Well you are drawing to conclusions that are not proven in the first
place
and no, I have no such intrest in the second.  As I stated in my first
post on this thread will suffice.

> I won't reply to further messages from you, since A. the issue is
> moot. B. We won.

  I didn't know this was a game.  Maybe it is!  If so, I hope
you are happy with what you say, " We won".  Otherwise, let us
continue forward.  >;)

Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.
Information Eng. Group. IEG. INC.
Phone :913-294-2375 (v-office)
E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com