The latest

Michael Handler handler at SUB-ROSA.COM
Wed Jun 25 16:35:34 EDT 1997

In <33B11D91.6220 at ix.netcom.com>,
Jeff Williams <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>   Ok.  I posted this to Justin privatly, but for you and the rest of
> this list I am happy to post it to all.  In addition it will save me
> alot of typing at any rate!  >;)
>
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
> These "off the top of the head" history incantations are getting
> pretty wild, and it is very distressing to see so much inaccurate
> stuff broadcast as fact...
>
> Let me try to quickly summarize a few things from my own observations
> and understandings from long experience.  I have been involved in the
> center of these developments since 1975, in one strategic role or
> another.

What the hell do you think you're trying to do here?

The text you've included here was *not* written by you; it's a moderately
edited copy of something that Einar Stefferud <Stef at nma.com> posted to
the <newdom at ar.com> list earlier today. If you had just forwarded it
here verbatim without the headers, I could possibly chalk that up to user
error in the MTA; but the obvious editing of the text without retaining
the original attribution or clearly delimiting your editing leads me to
believe you're attempting to pass off Einar's writing as your own.

I think you have some explaining to do, Mr. Williams.

handler at sub-rosa.com