Democracy and InterNIC/APNIC/RIPE-NCC

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Fri Jul 18 11:49:54 EDT 1997

A calm, cool dispassionate voice of reason!  Wonderful post John.
Absolutely refreshing!!

		*****THANK YOU******

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml