Democracy and InterNIC/APNIC/RIPE-NCC

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Fri Jul 18 11:39:41 EDT 1997

john's comment is extremely well written and appropriate.  To answer
larry's questions he is I believe going to need a copy of the ARIN by-
laws.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml