PI/19 allocations to multihomed ISPs was Re: pagans...

Gordon Cook cook at NETAXS.COM
Wed Jul 9 00:00:22 EDT 1997

Ken i agree with everything you say.  And I take my hat off to one of the
minority voices of reason on this list.  In naming you and jsutin i was
trying to capture the idea of clueful representative of the smaller ISPs.

I thing the arin board is pretty darned represenative of the net
considering it is only five people.

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: cook at cookreport.com             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml