I see the Web page has been updated today..

Perry E. Metzger perry at PIERMONT.COM
Sat Jan 25 17:23:33 EST 1997

Michael Dillon writes:
> Another legal problem that might be questioned is Kim Hubbard's position
> on the Board of Trustees. Since she is currently an employee of the
> Internic IP allocation function, I think most people have assumed she
> would also be an employee of ARIN. And in a non-profit organization there
> is often a restriction against employees being Board members. Does
> Kim intend to be an employee of ARIN? If so, has the conflict of interest
> issue with regard to non-profits been examined by a lawyer?

Even if there is no legal problem, it isn't necessarily the best idea.

I also noted that the ARIN board has an even number of slots. This
isn't a good idea. Boards should always be odd.

Perry