ARIN proposal

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Fri Jan 24 15:04:22 EST 1997

Steve,

As has been indicated on more than one occasion, an updated
proposal will appear on the http://www.arin.net web page
within the next few day, which should address your concerns
and correct most of the ambiguity in the current proposal.

- paul

--
Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
Consulting Engineering                                  ||        ||