Mike Odell?

Larry Honig lonewolf at driveway1.com
Thu Jan 23 10:14:49 EST 1997

Mr. Berkowitz just posted a reference to Mike Odell and an "8+8"
proposal. Where can the newbie/lurker crowd find out more about this?
Thanks in advance for tolerating an ongoing education process.(eg of
course I don't know the entire scope of what I don't know. Flaming us
for this is analagous to this entire debate, which, as it seems to me,
turns on the fact that the Internet could have been perfect if only we
knew about - and solved - all of these problems in advance!) Remember -
the best is the enemy of the good.