Please moderate this list

The Innkeeper the_innkeeper at sols.net
Tue Jan 21 17:36:47 EST 1997

> Somebody said:
> > I WILL adress EVERY question to you in Public from this point on since
you
> > have such a hard-on for AOP!!!!!  I guess me and you will not be
friends
> > and will be combatants:-)...I find it interesting that you state that
this
> > is YOUR ballgame.....So I guees me and you are playing ball now
> > Mike.....Not a safe thing to do bubby....I can get REAL mean and Nasty
with
> > my HillyBill attitude and the such...Of course most of us folks in the
> > hills tend to be be ignorant!!!....I suggest me and you take this outta
the
> > list and get personal if this is what you wish........
>
> Please could somebody turn this into a moderated list.  What with the
> rants from AOP members who haven't bothered to read the proposal, the
> rants from folk who have read but misunderstood the proposal, the rants
> from folk who keep on repeating the same arguments about the
> self-perpetuating BoT (such arguments are valid, but boring after the
> first few times, and we have been assured that that part of the draft
will
> be fixed in the next revision), the "what does /24 mean" questions from
> folk who haven't done their homework (nor read the list archives), and
now
> the set of aggressive insults I quoted above, the S/N ratio is way too
low
> for my taste.

We were having a very good and productive discussion till I received the
previous comment which you so graciously did not 'quote' the complete text
from Alan....I apologized BEFORE I made thos comments sir...

Stephan R. May, Sr., Manager, Southeastern Online System Services
                   http://www.sols.net    the_innkeeper at sols.net
                     VOICE: (304)235-3767   FAX: (304)235-3772
Proud member of the Association of Online Professionals Board of Directors
                                        http://www.aop.org