Difficult childhood.

Mark Richmond markr at LIGHTSPEED.NET
Tue Jan 21 08:22:12 EST 1997

Michael:
Several of your posts have indicated that you consider the AOP unimportant because it is "a bunch of BBS sysops".

I know you know better than that, but I find it interesting that you say that even in jest, considering the amount of your own experience and background in that area.  Could this be Delayed Stress Syndrome from your years as a Maximus BBS Operator?

Back On Topic:

I am anxiously awaiting the revision that will be posted on the website.  No further comments on the previous version from this quarter.