Comments on ARIN proposal

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Tue Jan 21 08:58:26 EST 1997

Jay,

One issue which you may not be aware of, is that the allocation-based
fees only apply to organizations which obtain their IP address allocations
directly from ARIN; as per RFC2050, organizations should always be obtaining
their addresses from their upstream provider(s) & will be virtually unaffected
by this proposal.

- paul