Good intent and somewhat competent

Michael Dillon michael at MEMRA.COM
Sun Jan 19 18:47:30 EST 1997

On Sun, 19 Jan 1997, Nathan Soward wrote:

> > Also, let's not compare ARIN to fees for domain name registry services;
> > as has been stated on more than one occasion, these two issues must be
> > completely decoupled.

> Paul I keep asking very pointed questions but do not get any answers.

That's because you have it backwards. Instead of asking pointed questions
you should be developping a detailled budget with justifications and
posting it to the list. ARIN is a membership organization. This list was
created to give the potential members of ARIN an opportunity to comment on
how they want to see ARIN structured.

> Give me a dollar amount per year for this service.

No, you give us the dollar figures that you think are reasonable and back
it up with the services that you expect those dollars to cover.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049