Good intent and somewhat competent

William Allen Simpson wsimpson at GREENDRAGON.COM
Sun Jan 19 22:14:35 EST 1997

> From: Avi Freedman <freedman at netaxs.com>
> There's no talk of a per-allocation annual fee...
> I believe it's based on total address space the previous year.

Uh, Avi, what's the difference?

Basing an annual fee on the total address space previously allocated
looks a lot like a per-allocation annual fee.

The only nice thing about it is, when the address space is all used up,
we can stop paying it because we won't need to be members, as we won't
be getting new allocations.

WSimpson at UMich.edu
BSimpson at MorningStar.com