Reject the NAIPR

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Sun Jan 19 07:03:14 EST 1997

Jeremiah,

Since you volunteered, please consider yourself Keeper of the
Reading List (tm).

I'll start off with a few pointers which spring to mind, and encourage
others to contribute to the list.

 RFC1338, Supernetting: an Address Assignment and Aggregation Strategy
 http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc1338.txt

 RFC1380, IESG Deliberations on Routing and Addressing
 http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc1380.txt

 RFC1518, An Architecture for IP Address Allocation with CIDR
 http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc1518.txt

 RFC2050, INTERNET REGISTRY IP ALLOCATION GUIDELINES
 http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc2050.txt

 RFC1918, Address Allocation for Private Internets
 http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc1918.txt

 Resources for ISPs
 http://www.ra.net/isp.html

 The CIDR FAQ
 http://www.rain.net/faqs/cidr.faq.html

 The Daily CIDR Report
 http://www.employees.org:80/~tbates/cidr-report.html

 RFC1481, IAB Recommendation for an Intermediate Strategy to Address
  the Issue of Scaling
 http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc1481.txt

 RFC1631, The IP Network Address Translator (NAT)
 http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc1631.txt

- paul