Reject the NAIPR

Stephen Satchell satchell at accutek.com
Sat Jan 18 22:53:43 EST 1997

At 4:53 PM 1/18/97, Paul Ferguson wrote:
>Or better yet, one might suggest that learning about global aggregation
>is a more interesting exercise.  ;-)

So where is the reading list?  :)

(I've gotten onto people on comp.dcom.dns.bind for making off-hand remarks
about "required reading" without giving *any* information as to how to find
that required reading.  Case in point:  Earlier this week someone made an
off-hand reference to "the O'Reilley book", and when I tried to find any
book on DNS written by an author by this name I found nothing.  What I
*did* find was _DNS and BIND_, Second Edition, by Paul Albitz and Cricket
Liu...*PUBLISHED* by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., Sebastopol CA.  ISBN
1-56592-236-0.)

---
Stephen Satchell, Satchell Evaluations
<http://www.accutek.com/~satchell> for contact and other info