Advice on Organization

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Sat Jan 18 21:46:54 EST 1997

> > Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 12:36:38 -0500 (EST)
> > From: Scott Bradner <sob at newdev.harvard.edu>
> >         Kim said that a new version of the proposal is done modulo
> > cleaning up the text to be minimimaly confusing - can you hold off
> > on suggestions for basic changes until you can reference the
> > revised proposal - it will be less confusing to have people
> > talking from the same base.
> >
> Scott, she also said these changes would be done by _last_ week.

Bill, yes I did say I'd have it out last week.  Sorry, I tried but
that was when the governance issue was the main topic of conversation.
Then it became clear that there were many that didn't understand
other parts of the proposal, so we thought it was wise to take the
time to clarify the entire draft.  I am more than willing to take
the abuse for being late with the modified proposal if it means
that when it is posted, it will help clarify the issues.

Oh, and also, I do have my regular job of IP allocation that keeps
me just a tad busy :-)

Kim