Reject the NAIPR

Brett L. Hawn blh at nol.net
Sat Jan 18 21:46:40 EST 1997

On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> Gee, hasn't this discussion turned ugly.
>
> I'd also like to remind you that the ARIN proposal is to create
> a non-profit organization. Clearly, you understand what this means?

Yes, it means lots of things, the least of which could be:

1: Someone honestly trying to do something right but going about it the
wrong way.

2: A bunch of thieves getting together and figuring out how to make lots of
money under the guise of doing something right.

3: A bunch of thieves agreeing with someone trying to do something right but
doing it wrong because they know they're going to make a bundle if they
allow the wrongness to continue and get implemented.

4: Just a bunch of morons who don't know what the hell they're doing but for
some god unknown reason have the power to do it.

Best start praying to whatever deities you hold dear that #1 is the correct
version.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]