Advice on Dues and Fees

David R. Conrad davidc at apnic.net
Sat Jan 18 20:58:07 EST 1997

Bill,

>IMnsHO, all the numbers are much too high for a realistic budget, and a
>major surplus will result.  But I scaled it both as if the ARIN numbers
>were correct, and as if they could be lower.

Whether or not the numbers are high or low is entirely dependent on
your base assumptions with respect to the number and category of
members -- something that can be difficult to estimate using existing
numbers given address allocation services are "free" now.  Further, it
is *MUCH* easier to reduce fees than to raise them, particularly in
the context of address allocations.

But you know that.

Regards,
-drc