Reject the NAIPR

Brett L. Hawn blh at nol.net
Sat Jan 18 19:16:25 EST 1997

I beg to differ, in the end, the end-user will always lose, its a simple
matter of economics. You raise my prices, I raise theirs, otherwise I go out
of business. This might cut out alot of smaller providers (the ones who
usually provide the best service at that) which is good for the large
companies, but face it folks.. the end user _will_ pay, one way or another.
All ARIN does at this point is make it next to impossible for small ISPs to
get started, and makes the existing fat cats that much fatter.

Welcome to the Corporate Government you wall read about in the Cyberpunk
novles 10 years ago.

On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> Not to stoke the fires here, but passing along any cost to the end-user
> would make the ISP business more competitive, and some would argue that
> the end-user is the ultimate winner.
>
> - paul

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]