How costs will trickle down (if ARIN goes through)

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Sat Jan 18 19:12:53 EST 1997

And I suggest you take this off-line.  Again, this list is to
discuss ARIN - only.  If you continue to engage in off-topic
discussions, I will have no choice but to remove you from the list.

It is imperative that we receive community input on ARIN and I will
not risk the possibility that individuals with constructive comments
may unsubscribe because they do not have the time or patience to
wade through off-topic dialogue.

Kim Hubbard