Reject the NAIPR

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Sat Jan 18 16:29:38 EST 1997

[thinking out loud]

Well, there's not written rule or law that says that the costs have
to be *directly* passed along to the end-user (from the ISP), in the
form of prefix charges. In fact, as I mentioned in an earlier message,
if the charges were passed along to the end-user in a heavy-handed
fashion, one would think that this would inject a bit more
competitiveness in the ISP marketplace. Is this a bad thing in
itself?

- paul