Reject the NAIPR

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Sat Jan 18 16:21:31 EST 1997

Not to stoke the fires here, but passing along any cost to the end-user
would make the ISP business more competitive, and some would argue that
the end-user is the ultimate winner.

- paul

At 02:49 PM 1/18/97 -0600, Linda Emmele wrote:

>I am interested in this only as a small business owner who cannot afford
to stay on the Internet if costs increase.  I cannot understand how an
upstream provider would not pass through these charges, who would then pass
them on to me.