Reject the NAIPR

Simon Clement sysop at nmol.com
Sat Jan 18 15:42:00 EST 1997

>----------

Paul,

I heard about the ARIN proposal through the AOP mail list. I went and read
the proposal. To be honest, the way the proposal is written I can't tell if
I will be affected or not. Can you or anyone else explain the proposed fee
chart?

Regardless, if I as a Class C license holder am charged or if my provider
is charged,
the charges, or some percentage thereof, will flow to me and my customers.
I don't like
extra fees, especially if it is not clear what how the fees were assessed
or what
services are provided as a result.

Your input clarifying this matter is appreciated.

Simon Clement