NAIPR Message

Invisible Hands, was Re: Multihoming sites and ARIN

On Sun, 23 Feb 1997, Stephen Satchell wrote:

> At 5:41 AM -0800 2/23/97, Paul Ferguson wrote:
> >I don't understand why you even bothering answering this dreck. It looks
> >like that instead of just placing a 'From:' filter on Fleming, I'm going
> >to have to filter any message that has a reference to him anywhere in the
> >message header, or message body, to get any satisfaction here.
> >
> >- paul
> Hey, why not remove *all* the pain and resign from naipr at  If you
> don't want to see the discussion, then don't.  That's the easiest.  If you
> don't remember how, we can help you find the instructions.
> One of the best things that ever happened to me in my career as a
> journalist was that I was forced to read *ALL* of the mail generated by my
> articles.  It taught me a number of things about how to present my views in
> a way that could be understood by the widest audience as quickly as

It is obvious that you have spent little or no time in inet-access or any
of the other lists that Fleming completely disrupts with his insane "IPv8"
and other drivel.  Personally, I can't understand why people still respond
to anything he says.

It is only a matter of time before you will completely empathise with
Paul.  Fleming is not part of a wide audience, he's just far, far wide.

James Smallacombe                    Internet Access for Bucks County
james at                        And Philadelphia, PA.
PlantageNet Internet Ltd.
"I'll plant Plantagenet, root him up who dares." 3Henry Vi, I,i