ARIN Comments

James A. Sumrall jims at CYBERPARK.COM
Wed Feb 26 12:29:07 EST 1997

I believe in creating a registry for each state. However, I don't agree with the
process mentioned below of letting the Senator's and Governor's decide who will
handle the tasks. The less the government is involved the better. Exactly
how the
companies are decided, well that could be opened for discussion. The idea of
having
political figures decide leads me to believe special interest would soon
take control of
a number states, which in turn could harm the entire process. That is just
my opinion.