In the dark ?

Tracy Snell waz at ENTERACT.COM
Fri Feb 28 14:36:18 EST 1997

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:10:30 -0600, you wrote:

Can this list become moderated? It has now become useless. Jim has chosen to
post endlessly off topic. Adding a kill file doesn't help since he spawns many
threads.

Can we get on topic? Or has Jim ruined yet another list?

--
Tracy Snell
EnterAct, L.L.C., Chicagoland Internet Connectivity
www.enteract.com, tjs at enteract.com
(312) 248-8511