ARIN - Canada and Mexico
Jim Fleming <JimFleming at unety.net> writes:
* The ARIN discussion is supposed to be about ARIN...
* @@@ http://www.arin.net
* American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We know what ARIN stands for Jim;-)
I work for the RIPE NCC, not RIPE, I am interested in the ARIN
development. However I do not represent RIPE or the RIPE NCC on this
list. If I were in the posistion, which I am not, to make official
representation I would clearly state that.
We register addresses allocated by IANA, which is based in the US. I
see this as the organisation that distributes on a global scale, not
particularly as a US registry, that is the InterNIC and if the proposal
goes through will be ARIN.
Anybody who wishes to read about RIPE or the RIPE NCC is welcome to
have a look at our website. the URL has been mentioned here many a time
but as you seem to have forgotten, it it is;
The website and our document store do not contain material
directly concerning ARIN. If you want to know about similar
registries though it is a good place to start.
* As a representative of RIPE, your views are very important.
* You might want to direct people to the lists that serve RIPE.
* RIPE is the European Registry that earns fees for delegating
* parts of the IP address space obtained from the U.S.
* Is that correct ?
*  John LeRoy Crain - John.Crain at ripe.net
* Jim Fleming
* Unir Corporation
* JimFleming at unety.net
* JimFleming at unety.s0.g0 (EDNS/IPv8)