50 States of ARIN
Jim Fleming <JimFleming at unety.net> writes:
* On Friday, February 28, 1997 11:01 AM, John LeRoy Crain[SMTP:John.Crain at ripe
* .net] wrote:
* @ Jim Fleming <JimFleming at unety.net> writes:
* @ * Could you replace the word "give" with....
* @ *
* @ * "place under management"
* @ O.K. replace the word give with place under management...
* @ Now please answer the questions concerning where all the addresses
* @ will come from for everybody to "manage". Not just the USA.
* @ Kind regards,
* @ John Crain
The ARIN proposal is for IPv4.
How IPv6 will look will not be decided by ARIN
IPv8 is a myth:-)