.WEB Suit

Valdis.Kletnieks at VT.EDU Valdis.Kletnieks at VT.EDU
Wed Feb 26 12:08:52 EST 1997

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:16:23 CST, Jim Fleming said:
> "Chris Ambler claims he already owns the .web domain name and is
> considering filing suit in a Southern California court against the
> International Ad Hoc Committee's (IAHC) use of the name..."

More   Alternic whining.  And  it must  be  true -  it was reported in
WIRED, that paragon of  journalistic perfection. And  this time Kim is
right - it has nothing to do with the NAIPR list.

Take the Alternic whining to the alternic-whiners list, the .s0.g0
address to the detached-from-reality-dns list, and leave THIS list for
discussion of allocation of integers.  I can deal with a *lot* of
random babbling and flaming, as long as it's *ON TOPIC* random babbling
and flaming.

--
				Valdis Kletnieks
				Computer Systems Engineer