Multihoming sites and ARIN

Michael Dillon michael at MEMRA.COM
Mon Feb 24 17:57:03 EST 1997

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997 Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:

> > censor them. After all, you can always provide a URL if
> > you want people to see your latest ideas
> > in full.
>
> This assumes that all  people who wish   to post lengthy notes on  the
> mailing list  have the ability to put  the full text  on a system that
> you can  provide an URL for.  Not  all people have WWW  homepages,

http://www.geocities.com/homestead/

And there are other places that offer free home pages as well. As we all
learn to better leverage Internet resources you will see more lists with
their own set of web pages where list members can submit lengthy articles
for posting. It's all a case of evolution and trying to make things work
better, one step at a time.

Kind of like ARIN...

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049