To those against Jim Fleming

Bob Van Cleef vancleef at MICROUNITY.COM
Mon Feb 24 16:08:22 EST 1997

Just a note to those of you who keeping harping on Jim Fleming.  You
are not hurting him one bit, but you're doing a real good job of
destroying your credibility in my eyes.

If you cannot or will not address the contents of his posts, then you
are better off saying nothing.  Attacking the person / personality of
any one of the forum participants detracts from the forum.  The
readiness of certain individuals, from certain organizations, to attack
anyone who even responses to one of Jim's posts, does not look good
from where I sit...

------------------
------------------
>Given I use a mail filter, I am often blissfully unaware of Jim
>Fleming's "posts" ("posts" is probably too dignified a word,
------------------
>>I have read Mr. Fleming's comments about setting up a Registry in each
>>state of the United States,
>This was a mistake, as you'll likely find out.

Really? Sounds like a bunch of children to me...
does not -- does too -- does not...

Bob
Bob Van Cleef, Systems Administration                      (408) 734-8100
MicroUnity Systems Engineering, Inc.                   FAX (408) 734-8177
255 Caspian Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94089-1015       vancleef at microunity.com