Invisible Hands, was Re: Multihoming sites and ARIN

Paul Ferguson pferguso at CISCO.COM
Sun Feb 23 08:41:07 EST 1997

At 09:01 PM 2/22/97 -0800, Michael Dillon wrote:

>I don't understand why you are writing this. In the context of this
>mailing list the only people funded by the government are the research and
>education community and since they are big users of IP address space
>I don't see any good reason to block them from involvement in ARIN.

I don't understand why you even bothering answering this dreck. It looks
like that instead of just placing a 'From:' filter on Fleming, I'm going
to have to filter any message that has a reference to him anywhere in the
message header, or message body, to get any satisfaction here.

- paul