TEST - IS THIS LIST S

The Innkeeper the_innkeeper at SOLS.NET
Fri Feb 21 03:20:57 EST 1997

Then what is the purpose of an open discuswsion listserv???

If we ignore what we consider Flames (which Dave's comments were not) and
only listen to what we choose to listen to then why in the world is a
'PUBLIC' Listserv opened???

Hmmm.....Maybe I will task my HillBilly/Uneducated mind to think on this
point while I consider what ARIN will do to the Small ISPs such as myself
and I attempt to figure how I will converse with these educated folks on an
even keel....

++ The opinions expressed in this message are my PERSONAL' opinions and in
no way should reflect any any company or organization which I am involved
with ++

- Steve -