Funding - what about the second year?

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Mon Feb 17 20:03:26 EST 1997

Actually, the proposal says that ARIN funding is for cost recovery - not
just for the first year.  Most of the costs for operating ARIN will be
ongoing.  For instance, rental space, equipment, connectivity, staffing
will be leased/ongoing so startup costs are not expected to be the
major cost.

However, if operational costs are met along with an adequate surplus and
the expectation is that there will be extra money than I expect the
BoT will review the registration fees and consider lowering them.

Kim