LET'S JUST GO AROUND

Alan Barrett apb at IAFRICA.COM
Thu Feb 6 10:37:44 EST 1997

> It is quite interesting how many of these folks are totally
> oblivious to the rights of small businesses to compete on equal
> footing with large ones, in the US, especially in telecommuniation
> related businesses.

There's obviously something I don't understand here.

Both small and big providers have to justify their address space
requirements to the registry.  Both small and big providers have to either
pay for others to carry their routes, or persuade others that their routes
should be carried for no charge.

So, in what way are small businesses being unfairly treated?

--apb (Alan Barrett)