LET'S JUST GO AROUND

Brett L. Hawn blh at NOL.NET
Tue Feb 4 20:29:57 EST 1997

That I'm aware of he isn't, when we moved to MCI from *spit* sprint we were
told right up front we needed to go to Internic and get our IP blocks.

On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> At 06:01 PM 2/4/97 -0500, The Innkeeper wrote:
>

> >A point that you may want to make note of in this thread.....MCI does not
> >allow you to get your initial IP allocation from them...Just a note of
> >interest....
> >

> I believe you are mistaken.
>
> - paul

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]