LET'S JUST GO AROUND

Paul Ferguson pferguso at CISCO.COM
Tue Feb 4 16:42:31 EST 1997

I'm not quite sure you understand *what( I was talking about, since
you keep attributing these silly remarks to me. I never said such a
thing at all, or perhaps you just transmogrified something else I
did happen to say.

Of course registered addresses are necessary, unless you are not
connecting to the global Internet. If not, the RFC1918 address
space is sufficient.

In the future, I'll speak for myself, thank you.

- paul