AOP Notification

Michael Dillon michael at MEMRA.COM
Sun Feb 2 17:52:33 EST 1997

On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Kim Hubbard wrote:

> It's going to take upfront money to make ARIN operational.  I don't
> think it's a good idea to go around asking for donations from everyone
> before we can open the doors.

It depends on what the up-front costs are. Do you refer to a portion of
your salary, the website, the mailing list, some postage costs, some legal
fees, some phone calls? All of these are certainly essential to creating
ARIN but they don't amount to a lot of money and could be handled as a
loan to be repaid by ARIN.

Or is there something else?

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049