Racko and Shu respond to NTIA Request for Public Comment

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 19 06:17:31 EDT 1997

Stephen,

Stephen Sprunk wrote:

> IP allocations are not domain issues; domain issues are not IP allocations.
>  Quit trying to confuse people, and quit bothering those of us on IP
> allocation lists with domain politics.

  True in a sense only.  IP address allocations are not directly tied
to Domain concerns or DNS.  However, as is well known their relationship
is none the less connected.  Been over and over this several times.
Go get some education and find out.  >;)

> Stephen
>
> At 17:07 08-18-97 +0100, you wrote:
> >Richard,
> >
> >  Though I havn't compleatly digested your attachment here, I did notice
> >a lack of mention of allocations of IP addresses perposed by the ARIN
> >structure.  Is or has that been considered?
> >
> >Richard Shu wrote:
> >>
> >> The attached document is our response (speaking unofficially and not on
> behalf of any organization)
> >> to the NTIA RFC.
> [ Irrelevant document removed ]
>
> --
> Unsolicited commercial/propaganda email subject to legal action.  Under US
> Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C), and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a
> State may impose a fine of not less than $500 per message.  Read the full
> text of Title 47 Sec 227 at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html

Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java Development Eng.
Information Eng. Group. IEG. INC.
Phone :913-294-2375 (v-office)
E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com