ARGH! Off Topic ... Re: Personal Attacks, Power, and the PAB

Jeff Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 11 04:49:39 EDT 1997

Adam,

Adam Todd wrote:

> >> I just tried to get the phone number for IEG. Nothing
> >> is listed and not much shows up in the Phone Directoy.
>
> Didn't try very hard. I'm in Australia and checked up on Jeff some months
> ago.  Rick, I think you had better go back to Detective Kindergarder 101.

  It would seem that possibly some "Grand Standing" is in play here
or Ricks part.  Though I must admit I was quite suprised in that he
has never don anything like that befor.  A bit concerning I think.

> >> A call to all numbers you list as your business only
> >> show up as a hotel called HomeStead Village.
>
> So, a call to my number will probably get you a hotel, executive
> appartment, my mobile phone, my mother ....

  He never called.  I checked all the other numbers that I have
in my name and my buisness's name as well.

> >  First of all Homestead Village is a temporary number I use for some
>
> Jeff, you mean it's cold too cold to sleep in the railway yard when your
> travelling?

  LOL!  Only if it is a private pulman car!

> >The number in my sig file will put directly in contact with me at my
> >office as it it is a virtual number.  You know what that is Rick?
>
> Does that mean we get swords and grandae launchers and wear goggles and
> stand in a funny big machine?
>
> >the 913-294-2375 will reach me or my office nearly always, even if I am
> >traveling.  SO I know that you did not call that number, for I am in
> >and have been all day.
>
> Jeff, it's probably STD, and his phone is bard from anything except inter
> exchange calls.

  I don't think that is the case in this particular situation.  More
like some vicious rumor started back on the IAHC-Discuss list by
Brian Durrell.

> >  My, you ability to do research and be a Deputy Director or
> >PAB, is certianly making me very suspicious of your and possibly
> >PAB's reasearch capicity and VERY limited abilities.  Not a good
> >sign.
>
> Jeff, who said the PAB was ethical.  It's a front for aurgmentation and
> political embarassment whilst the real work is done via other secret people.

  I am not questioning the ethical standing.  But their ability to do
research, now for all to see, should be in question for some anyway.