Thank You for Attending ARIN on the Road! (Test 2)

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Aug 27 08:39:15 EDT 2010

 From all of us at ARIN, thank you for your participation in ARIN on the
Road. We hope it was a valuable learning experience, and getting
one-on-one time with each of you was a great experience for our staff as
well!

For those of you interested in passing along any information presented
at the events, the slides are available for download at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/on-the-road/index.html

Don't forget: attending ARIN on the Road earns you a registration fee
waiver for ARIN XXVI in Atlanta held 6-8 October, or for ARIN XXVII in
San Juan next April! For more information on our upcoming meeting in
Atlanta, visit https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVI/. There will be a live
transcript and webcast, as well as a chat room for ARIN XXVI for those
wishing to participate from the comfort of their own home or office. For
more information on remote participation, visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVI/remote.html

For those of you who are ARIN members (as of 1 January, 2010), you are
eligible to vote in this year's ARIN Advisory Council, Board of
Trustees, and representatives to the Number Resource Organization Number
Council. The opportunity to vote in these elections is the primary
benefit and duty of ARIN Membership. It is vital that all ARIN members
confirm their voter eligibility and cast their ballots in ARIN
elections.When you vote, you help to shape the course of Internet number
resource policy and contribute to ARIN's operations. For more
information on our election process, visit:

https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/

Another time-friendly way to participate within the ARIN community is by
subscribing to either of our mailing lists. All mailing lists are open
to the public except the ARIN Discussion mailing list, which is for ARIN
members only. To use these lists, all participants must adhere to ARIN's
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Please review the AUP, located at
https://www.arin.net/participate/mailing_lists/aup.html, before using.
For more mailing list information, visit:

https://www.arin.net/participate/mailing_lists/

Thank you again for your participation, and if you have any questions,
feel free to contact us at info at arin.net.

Best regards,

Communications and Member Services