[Iana-transition] CWG comment period closing shortly (and Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Comment from the CRISP Team)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue May 19 07:48:10 EDT 2015

Folks -

    Please note the following comment submitted by the CRISP on the 2nd draft of the CWG-Stewardship
    proposal for IANA stewardship transition for the IANA names registry functions.

    Feel free to provide feedback to the CRISP team (via ianaxfer at nro.net<mailto:ianaxfer at nro.net>) and/or provide your own
    comments directly regarding the CWG draft.  The public comment period on the CWG draft closes
    on 23:59 UTC 20 May 2015 -
    <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cwg-stewardship-draft-proposal-2015-04-22-en>

Thanks,
/John