[Iana-transition] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Update on Timeline Re: Timeline (Re: 1st CRISP Meeting Notes)

Sweeting, John john.sweeting at twcable.com
Thu Dec 18 06:35:04 EST 2014

FYI

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic.ad.jp<mailto:izumi at nic.ad.jp>>
Date: December 17, 2014 at 10:43:55 PM EST
To: "ianaxfer at nro.net<mailto:ianaxfer at nro.net>" <ianaxfer at nro.net<mailto:ianaxfer at nro.net>>
Subject: [NRO-IANAXFER] Update on Timeline Re: Timeline (Re: [Iana-transition] 1st CRISP Meeting Notes)

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to update there has been a change in CRISP team timeline in
publishing the initial draft.

  First draft to be published     : 19 Dec 2014
  Second draft to be published    :  8 Jan 2015
  Final proposal to be sent to ICG: 15 Jan 2015

The next CRISP team Teleconference is scheduled on Thursday December
18th 2014 at 13:00 UTC.

To join as an observer, please see a seperate meeting invitation sent
out by German. The call is open to observers as all CRISP Team
Teleconferences.

Regards,
Izumi Okutani