[dbwg] WHOIS Modification - Part 1 of 2

Larry Riedel Larry at Riedel.org
Thu Nov 21 16:30:47 EST 2002

> City/Region: Toronto, Ont, M7A 1L2
>
> This will help to clearly distinguish between the
> address, city, state/province, and mailing code.

I feel the same way: the more explicit and precise the
differentiation between separate pieces of information
the better, so for that reason I like the above.

But as far as the labeling of the information, I prefer
format #4, since I think it is no more difficult for a
person to read, and is even more trivial to automatically
parse than the others.  I think labeling _every_ line
which contains part of a field value would be very nice.
But having the "City/Region" separated and delineated
would be, I think, a far more significant benefit.

Larry